How to order SSL certificate – Best practices
Please follow these rules for a smooth SSL certificate configuration
- The approver email must exist before ordering the SSL, our certificate provider will send an email to that address which needs to be confirmed to order the certificate.
- These are the emails options - admin@, administrator@, hostmaster@, postmaster@, webmaster@[the domain for which your order the certificate].
- The approver email should be the same as in the contact handle for the certificate to avoid any issues.
- The approver email must be encoded within the CSR.
- No password must be used during the creation of the CSR.
Currently our system does not accept SAN (Subject alternative Name) - multi-domain certificates.