How can I enter a DKIM record?
In order to set up a DKIM record you will need to create a sub-domain. Then from the pop-up enter the information on the TXT field.
- Click on Domains → My Domains
- Click on the domain you would like to update
- Under Create new sub-domain enter the sub-domain (e.g. mail._domainkey, please check with your email provider)
- Click on Create sub-domain
- From the pop-up under TXT enter the DKIM record (make sure not to use quotes - e.g. v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3D...)
If your DKIM record exceeds the length of 255 characters our system will split it automatically. Just make sure not to use quotes in the record.