Which free services are included in a domain registration?
Moniker offers you advanced extra services when registering a domain.
The following features are included in the domain registration fee:
- Use of our DNS services
- Easy-to-handle domain management and modification through your personal web interface
- Entry of your own IP addresses (IN A/AAAA record)
- URL forwarding (standard (301) or hidden (frame) redirect), also to sub-directories
- CNAME forwardings (CNAME records are only allowed for sub-domains such as www.)
- Up to 8 individual e-mail forwardings to different destination addresses, also possible from catch-all addresses
- Unrestricted number of subdomains
- Use of your own or external mail servers (MX records)
- Alternatively, the use of internal or external nameservers (NS records) is possible
- DNSSEC support (usage with own nameservers possible)
- Free WHOIS updates at any time (depending on the registry; a few TLDs require a fee to change contacts)
- Personal customer support via e-mail, chat and phone